El Tesoro de Don Felipe® tequila honors Don Felipe Camarena, the man who established La Alteña Distillery in 1937, where El Tesoro™ continues to be distilled today. El Tesoro™ tequila is “the treasure” of Jalisco, created in celebration of Don Felipe’s most precious asset: his agaves. Today El Tesoro™ is still made honoring the same traditional methods that have been passed down through generations. El Tesoro™ Blanco is an unaged spirit that is immediately bottled after distillation. It is double distilled to proof and captures the essence of highland agave.
• Aging: Unaged and bottled immediately
• Aroma: Fresh agave, honey and a touch of green olive
• Taste: Sweet taste balanced with agave, white pepper and subtle green notes
• Finish: Sweet with hints of white pepper
• 2018 - Tequila Producer of the Year, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - Gold Medal, International Spirits Challenge
• 2018 - 91 Points and Tried & True, Ultimate Spirits Challenge.